Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Wow 10 grand. How how high can it go?

Attachments

• IMG_5040.jpeg
    IMG_5040.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 139
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I already have one, unless someone wants to buy it for 10 grand, heck I'll even pay the shipping.😂😂
I have one too and I would not pay their shipping. If someone can afford that price they can surely pay shipping. I was just saying these are scam prices just to get you to look at the ad. You see it alot on ebay. FB is another site that does it alot in their market place ads. Heck you can buy 2 full size Jet tablesaws.

I have one too and I would not pay their shipping. If someone can afford that price they can surely pay shipping. I was just saying these are scam prices just to get you to look at the ad. You see it alot on ebay. FB is another site that does it alot in their market place ads. Heck you can buy 2 full size Jet tablesaws.
Yeah and probably every once in awhile they run into someone with more money than they know what to do with and make a sale.

And maybe that is the whole idea to begin with. :)
I just checked and the listing is gone so who knows what happened.
Was talking to my turning friend Jim Campbell he say they are now selling, confirmed , I check the Byrnes web site and they are now in production with the saw.
Charlie, I just checked and I don't see where anything has changed. All I see is accessories, no machines. Can you supply a link?

Back
Top Bottom