Thursday July 18th Free Demo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I'm just thought I'd share the mess I have going one at the moment packing for tomorrows live Zoom demo at Exotic Blanks.
They are always fun… I leave very early and get home very late but everything else in between is a blast. (And besides getting to hang out with Ed , Dawn and Mark Dreyer, the Wisconsin Kringles are a nice bonus) 😋

I'll be participating in a casting demo about resin differences, and how I use and finish them. If you plan on joining us, please bring plenty of questions. If you've never attended, just email "Sales@ExoticBlanks.com" and ask to be invited. They will send you a link to join in.
The hard part is packing my casting supplies to fit in the car.

Attachments

• IMG_9096.jpeg
    IMG_9096.jpeg
    354.5 KB · Views: 61
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Looking forward to it!

John - don't worry, you appear to have your socks in the right place so you won't forget them

The session last night was fantastic. Thanks again to you, Ed, Mark, Dawn & Dean for putting these on.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your interest. This is a question for Ed, it's his show and content. I know there were some issues with some of the earlier recordings but there had been improvements and conversations about it. If it were to happen, I think you will have to be signed up on Exotic Blanks list of participants to access it.

I agree with some of the other comments. I would love to be able to view these demos like on YouTube. Unfortunately sometimes life gets in my way which causes me to miss some of these demos. However, the demos I have seen, I really enjoyed them.

Back
Top Bottom