Saturday is the day!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
my access works every time - no problem.
However I did find a problem when I clicked on orders all my order history have the wrong order dates. A bunch say may 14, then may 15, then may 16, etc, etc the last order which I just placed shows the correct date but all The others show wrong date.
The newest orders are right.. The orders that came over from the previous system had a GMT vs CST time issue and thus are off by 6ish hours. So depending on the time of day the order might have the right or the wrong date. We were just happy we could bring in all the old orders!

Looks great so far. One note @ed4copies is that on some of the listings that don't have instructions attached, you may want to add drill sizes like on this one for example

edit to tag @alphageek as i didn't realize thats who i should've tagged
Thanks Kate! We focused on making sure pen kits had them for sure, but we'll be reviewing all products to get the instructions attached!

The newest orders are right.. The orders that came over from the previous system had a GMT vs CST time issue and thus are off by 6ish hours. So depending on the time of day the order might have the right or the wrong date. We were just happy we could bring in all the old orders!
The order dates are wrong also

Back
Top Bottom