On a local thread

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Tom; You can look at the IAP Member Map under "Members", "Member Map". You may have to scroll the menu bar to the right to see the member menu item.

Looks like there are several in OK City.

Tom; You can look at the IAP Member Map under "Members", "Member Map". You may have to scroll the menu bar to the right to see the member menu item.

Looks like there are several in OK City.
Randyris,
Thanks for the prompt response. However it wasn't for myself as I live in Northern Ireland.
It was for a gentleman who lives in Woolston. However I know that the USA is vast and I wouldn't know how far OK City is from where he lives. I have told him to join the IAP Site and he would be able to obtain information as mostly you guys live in the USA. I will let him know about the clubs in the city. Rest will be up to him to follow up....... can't really do much living over 7000 miles away....
Thanks again for your help
Tom

Randyris,
Thanks for the prompt response. However it wasn't for myself as I live in Northern Ireland.
Tom; , Sorry; It looks like Wellston Oklahoma is within driving distance of Oklahoma City. About 20-30 mi (50km)

I would advise him to join our site as a member. If he is interested in woodturning as opposed to pen making, I'd advise to check out AAW for a woodturning club in Oklahoma City. This is a search page of the American Association of Woodturners club There are affiliated clubs all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom