Getting the Cave ready for visitors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
But I like the lathe I already have, it works pretty good for me even though it's a Harbor Freight mini wood lathe. You probably don't want to "upgrade" to this.

Also, I don't cut corners ... I'm trying to add a corner to my house, not remove one. Don't be silly .... :p

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
But I like the lathe I already have, it works pretty good for me even though it's a Harbor Freight mini wood lathe. You probably don't want to "upgrade" to this.

Also, I don't cut corners ... I'm trying to add a corner to my house, not remove one. Don't be silly .... :p
NOOOO! Not for you....for me! :rolleyes: That's what this whole donation deal is about. Getting a new lathe for ME!:wink::biggrin:

I can't help being silly.....

Last edited:
Me....Me....Me.
It isn't always about Me. The is dow ray fal so la tea. I don't understand it.
Your parents bought you books, Sent you to school.

And what is this crap about money from overseas?
Take care of our own problems here before we owe ourselves across the world.

And sometimes the only way to show a profit is by cutting corners.
Of course, that also means that the quality goes down with it.

This really has gotten out of hand.
Hey Chuck......Who iis comming to visit and when?

Me....Me....Me.
It isn't always about Me. The is dow ray fal so la tea. I don't understand it.
Your parents bought you books, Sent you to school.

And what is this crap about money from overseas?
Take care of our own problems here before we owe ourselves across the world.

And sometimes the only way to show a profit is by cutting corners.
Of course, that also means that the quality goes down with it.

This really has gotten out of hand.
Hey Chuck......Who iis comming to visit and when?
YES...ME!

Hey you started the whole contest deal. I think it's gonna be a block buster.:biggrin:

As soon as we get Derek to head it up :wink:

The real question is if Mark can handle that Banjo music for two solid hours with me riding shotgun :eek:
Honestly Ernie....I think Mark can handle anything. Guess he's going to have to at least once :biggrin:

The real question is if Mark can handle that Banjo music for two solid hours with me riding shotgun :eek:

Well Ernie: Got some good news for you!!!

I have an Undergraduate Degree in Music Education... Took 12 weeks of Banjo lessons for my degree (2 semesters of stringswere required. Me: Viola and Banjo...); and Lived for 4 years in South Central Indiana, and REGULARILY travelled through Nashville Indiana to visit my fiance! I was living in a house trailer in Franklin, IN, and she was at IU Graduate School.

So.. from Bill Monroe Country!!! Bring it on. :musical-note::musical-note::musical-note::musical-note:

Right now, several hours of Bluegrass sounds very appealing to what I have to listen tomorrow AM.

OH, I still have my 5 string in the basement :biggrin::eek::biggrin:

I have an Undergraduate Degree in Music Education... Took 12 weeks of Banjo lessons for my degree (2 semesters of stringswere required. Me: Viola and Banjo...); and Lived for 4 years in South Central Indiana, and REGULARILY travelled through Nashville Indiana to visit my fiance! I was living in a house trailer in Franklin, IN, and she was at IU Graduate School.

So.. from Bill Monroe Country!!! Bring it on. :musical-note::musical-note::musical-note::musical-note:

Right now, several hours of Bluegrass sounds very appealing to what I have to listen tomorrow AM.

See Ernie?? What did I say? He not only can handle it.....he can produce it :eek::rolleyes: Mark...you're amazing. I should have lived in a trailer and went to school :redface:

Hopefully, we can get a show going in Feb and have Mark be the headliner.

Anyone else got talent? I mean does anyone else here do something strange? I keep putting my foot in my mouth. Ok would anyone like to MC the show? Yes Derek, we know, you can put your hand down.
I can make a pulled pork sandwich and sell them. Who wants to be the tap dance man?

You know Chuck, this is going to be a great time in the cave. Hope you got enough pop.

I'd reckon a guess you've been to Bean Blossom before :eek: I didn't make it this year, but it's awesome. I only kid about Banjo music because Johnny CNC rode with me a few times. His only request was NO BANJO MUSIC :)

Back
Top Bottom