Pen Presentation boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

Need some help on presentation boxes that I used to get pretty cheap. Two years ago I bought 200 Executive Presentation Box's from Amsterdam Printing (item # 42855). I need to buy at least that many again but the price shot through the roof. I paid on sale (shipping included) $0.49 per box. Sweet deal and the regular price was $0.65 per box. So I went online to order more today and they've gone up to $0.95 per box with $35.95 in shipping and no discount for qty etc. It's been 23 days shy of two years since I last bought them, I was shocked at the increase. Does anyone have a supplier they buy from that is cheaper. I've got an order for 80 pens and I only have 27 boxes left. Thanks for your help in advance- Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

My wife got some plain white boxes at Hobby Lobby. I think they are called jewelry boxes. Just searched, nothing showed up that I have used.
FWIW, my wife makes drawstring pen "socks" from scrap material.

Hippie3180

Need some help on presentation boxes that I used to get pretty cheap. Two years ago I bought 200 Executive Presentation Box's from Amsterdam Printing (item # 42855). I need to buy at least that many again but the price shot through the roof. I paid on sale (shipping included) $0.49 per box. Sweet deal and the regular price was $0.65 per box. So I went online to order more today and they've gone up to $0.95 per box with $35.95 in shipping and no discount for qty etc. It's been 23 days shy of two years since I last bought them, I was shocked at the increase. Does anyone have a supplier they buy from that is cheaper. I've got an order for 80 pens and I only have 27 boxes left. Thanks for your help in advance- Tom
Amazon has a wide variety of boxes some in numbers like 36 for xyz, but nothing at .49 per box.

sorcerertd

I wouldn't call them "presentation" boxes, but I just bought a box of these and am happy with the quality. They are basic jewelry gift boxes, designed for bracelets, but perfect for pens. They come in several colors and they also do custom logos.

woodwzrd

I use the same boxes and bought 100 of them a year ago and with shipping they were about $1 a box. I looked around quite a bit and found nothing that compared any cheaper.

KMCloonan

I also used Gems On Display. Price with a printed logo was about $1.20 per. ($1.08 without printing). The boxes are very sturdy, and professional looking.

RunnerVince

I wouldn't call them "presentation" boxes, but I just bought a box of these and am happy with the quality. They are basic jewelry gift boxes, designed for bracelets, but perfect for pens. They come in several colors and they also do custom logos.
I got accepted to do my first "show" (Ogden Farmer's Market in Ogden, Utah) on 27 July, and have been looking at options for packaging. These look nice for my needs. The pricing is a little confusing though. I'm assuming the "units" they use are packs of X number of boxes. Otherwise, $48.40 each for 1-3 individual boxes is a little steep. How many come in each "unit"? The blurb says "solid colors sold in packs of 100," so I'm assuming 100, but I'd rather verify now than after ordering.

sorcerertd

I got accepted to do my first "show" (Ogden Farmer's Market in Ogden, Utah) on 27 July, and have been looking at options for packaging. These look nice for my needs. The pricing is a little confusing though. I'm assuming the "units" they use are packs of X number of boxes. Otherwise, $48.40 each for 1-3 individual boxes is a little steep. How many come in each "unit"? The blurb says "solid colors sold in packs of 100," so I'm assuming 100, but I'd rather verify now than after ordering.
It was a box of 100 for the $48. I got the plain white ones, though the kraft paper would go better with my "brand", I thought the white ones would be better for people giving them as gifts.

I put 200 boxes in the shopping cart at Amsterdam Printing two days ago, then left them there due to high shipping costs. Today, I got an email with offer AF359 for 25% off most items and flat $5 shipping. Placed the order with the boxes now showing 71 cents each and $5 shipping, even got the confirmation email. Will see if it holds up...

I put 200 boxes in the shopping cart at Amsterdam Printing two days ago, then left them there due to high shipping costs. Today, I got an email with offer AF359 for 25% off most items and flat $5 shipping. Placed the order with the boxes now showing 71 cents each and $5 shipping, even got the confirmation email. Will see if it holds up...
Thanks, that's a big help for sure. Thank you for the info and I'll try what you did with Amsterdam. Thanks again.

Woodchipper

I checked with the wife who bought the jewelry boxes at HL. She said they don't always have them in stock. As mentioned, they didn't show up on the website. Got Michael's store in town and will check there plus website.

Top Bottom