MUGS ARE AVAILABLE!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_6255.JPG

At long last, they're here. Better late than never as they say.
Very much worth the wait, in my opinion. One of our nicest ever!
Thanks again to @johnjohnson42 for a great logo!

If you just want to skip right to the point: https://shop.penturners.org

We will be having a Donation Drawing, links will be posted. I mention that here because as always, buying a mug gets you automatically entered into that drawing. There are other ways to get entered in that drawing, so there's no obligation to buy a mug. I'll post more info on that when I get the drawing set up.

The mugs are numbered xx/72, but we're not doing reservations. You'll get a random numbered mug. Mugs are $37 plus shipping.

I'll start shipping mid week. You have a choice of shipping methods, but I'd suggest you choose UPS if you can.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Thank you so much, Jeff. Looking forward to having this mug and drinking my coffee with it!

OH, I did not see a "choice" of shipping, so what ever popped up at checkout was fine with me.

Last edited:

LouCee

Nice looking mug! Got mine ordered. Maybe I rushed though it too fast but I didn't notice a shipping option choice. I don't have a shipping preference, whatever works is fine with me.

d_bondi

Ordered mine. I did see shipping options and was able to choose.

Will there be Tee Shirts? Just wondering.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The 5th anniversary was the first. Logo was designed by Skye Maloney. Having tea in mine right now.

IMG_6257.JPG

Prior to that we had the generic white mugs

200721302322_mugb.jpg

Arema6291982!

Since this was the first year participating in the Bash for both my daughter and Iā€¦ How could I not order one?!
Agree! You both did an amazing job! I love to see Susie so engaged on every little detail during the process and I enjoyed seen her so excited about her work.
Thanks to ALL whom made this experience possible for the kids.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mugs are almost all sold. I've held a few back to account for possible breakage in shipping, and I'll release those once most of the others have been delivered to their recipients undamaged.

Top Bottom