More beautiful

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I got my new Republic of Tea catalogue today and in it was a sample tea bag of beautifying berry and aloe tea. Well I steeped it in my IAP Polar mug thingy and low and behold you would'nt believe how much more beautiful I am now.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Well ... you know this place ... all claims to beauty have to be substantiated with photographs !!

Kenny Durrant

Ok now. All joking aside. I Googled the Republic of Tea and it sounds like way more than I want to deal with. The plain old black tea at the grocery store is more than good enough for me. My wife on the other hand likes all the fancy types and likes the hot stuff. Neither one of us drinks coffee but I think her tea addiction is just as bad as people's Starbucks addiction. That being said I'd like your honest opinion on the company and tea. Is it overpriced like the Starbucks coffee or is it in line with what your getting? My wife doesn't have any vices or hobby's so I'd like to do something like this as long as I don't have to start selling things around the house. Especially my tools. Ha Ha. Thanks for posting and any information your willing to offer.

CREID

Ok now. All joking aside. I Googled the Republic of Tea and it sounds like way more than I want to deal with. The plain old black tea at the grocery store is more than good enough for me. My wife on the other hand likes all the fancy types and likes the hot stuff. Neither one of us drinks coffee but I think her tea addiction is just as bad as people's Starbucks addiction. That being said I'd like your honest opinion on the company and tea. Is it overpriced like the Starbucks coffee or is it in line with what your getting? My wife doesn't have any vices or hobby's so I'd like to do something like this as long as I don't have to start selling things around the house. Especially my tools. Ha Ha. Thanks for posting and any information your willing to offer.
Actually I like it because they have different flavors than I usually find at the store. I think most are like 11 or 12 dollars for 50 bags. As for you wife they come in the round metal containers that are kinda cool and if you like Downton Abbey (I have never watched it but have heard of it) they have a whole series of flavors with Downton Abbey themed teas and containers.
I am not a tea snob so I don't know about quality (personally I think all teas are not as good as they were 40 years ago) but I just get hot water from the Keurig and drop a bag in and leave it there so it is strong I guess.
That's about all I can give ya.

Kenny Durrant

Thanks Curt. That doesn't sound too bad or it's not as bad as some of the things I spend money on. I'll look into it a little deeper and will probably buy a few different flavors and see what she thinks. I know she wears the cinnamon tea Out! Like I mentioned earlier I'm ok with the plain stuff. I think it's a good thing that the old saying "Opposites Attract" is true. That's a good thing for us because if she was like me we'd have WAY TOO MUCH JUNK around the house. Ha Ha Ha

Top Bottom