Cosmic Tie Dye Blank - Majestic Junior Rollerball - 22kt Gold Chrome - Components

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TurnTheWorldAround

First and foremost, I want to give a huge thanks to the team responsible for organizing the Midwest Penturners Gathering in Chicago a few weeks back. It was an incredible experience, and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in penturning. It's a fantastic opportunity for learning, creating new friendships, and connecting with both new and familiar vendors.

One new vendor I discovered for pen blanks is James Smith, owner of The Pen Smiths. I've turned a couple of blanks I picked up at the Chicago event from his booth, and I'm thrilled to share the latest one I finished: Cosmic Tie Dye. The transformation from the raw to the finished form of the blank is stunning, and it definitely has a "wow" factor.

The component for this kit is the Majestic Junior Chrome and 22kt Gold-Plated from Exotic Blanks it was great to meet Dawn and Ed from Exotic Blanks for the first time in person after many years of purchasing from them.

Attachments

• Cosmic Tie Dye Side 1.jpg
    Cosmic Tie Dye Side 1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Cosmic Tie Dye Side 2.jpg
    Cosmic Tie Dye Side 2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 76
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

The Pensmiths and people like Ed and Dawn make the event great. All the vendors are top of the line and I love see all the cool new "must haves".

Now as for your pen I think it looks spectacular. Great shape and great finish to compliment a nice component set. Great job.

JohnU

Thanks for coming Andy! It was great to meet you in person! And congrats on your win! I hear you came home with lots of product! You can't go wrong with The PenSmith's blanks. They are beautiful and I never get tired of seeing all of their color combinations. You certainly know how to bring them to life, that pen is an Eye Catcher!

KMCloonan

I browsed the PenSmith's booth for quite a while at MPG. I ended up buying a half dozen blanks, some 3/4" and some 7/8". I can't wait to start turning them.

derekdd

I bought a bunch of blanks from them at the show, also. However, I didn't get that blank.

Your beautiful pen sure makes me wish I did!

Top Bottom