WoodTurners Catalog

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mc

Does the pricing for the Emperor kits on page 99 look wrong to anyone else? It looks like the BT and gold prices are flipped and then the fountain and roller ball prices are flipped as well.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Originally posted by wayneis
<br />I still don't have a darn catalog so I'll take your word for it. I guess that I don't spend enough to warrent sending me one.

Wayne

Wayne,

Don't feel so bad, you are not alone. I don't get one either...where do we sign up for it?

I don't think it depends on your purchase either...I purchased close to $1,000.00 on pen kit and related items from CSUSA (directly and indirectly from group buys) the past 4 months! [;)]

As Lou mentioned, the prices are transposed. Just a typo in the catalog. [:I]
As for the catalogs- we definitely want to make sure that everyone gets their catalogs. We send them all out Bulk Mail and some people seem to have pretty bad luck with receiving them. If anyone hasn't received a catalog, please send an e-mail to service at woodturnerscatalog.com and mention that you still haven't received a catalog. Just be sure to include your name and address. We apologize to those who haven't received catalogs- your business is so important to us. Thanks!

I think that some postal carriers are enjoying the catalogs that don't seem to reach the intended owners. I made a call the other day so mine should be on the way, again.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom