Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Woodturnings or people?

Attachments

• IMG_4624.jpeg
    IMG_4624.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 57
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I found it funny, I seen the people first and the turned pieces last.
I have seen those many times over the past few years - so much so that I now just see the whole thing when it shows up. I look at stereograms often with the hidden 3D type picts within, and eye test type graphics just for fun.

I see both, but I think I identify the black figures first. It's kind of like reading. Our eyes really don't see the black letters because they don't reflect any light; however, our eyes see the white paper (or screen) around them and our brain does the rest. - Dave

I have seen those many times over the past few years - so much so that I now just see the whole thing when it shows up. I look at stereograms often with the hidden 3D type picts within, and eye test type graphics just for fun.
I like the sterograms too. My wife can never see them. Once you learn how to see them, they get easier.

I can see many of the black and white illusions, like the two faces and vase and the princess and old woman, duck and bunny, etc. but the stereograms that you have to focus behind, I have never been able to make it happen. No matter how many tricks I have tried, I still have yet to see one. - Dave

Back
Top Bottom