Want to buy chrome Mesa pen kits, need 125

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Schroedc

I'm trying to find 125 of the chrome Mesa Pen kits from woodturningz ASAP. They're out of stock for at least a few more weeks and I have a customer with a rush job that decided on chrome instead of gold. Can pay cash or trade for gold Mesa kits.

I have checked other online sources and they have very small quantities on hand.

Please let me know, would take from multiple sources to get the total I need.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Have you looked at the variations of the Sierra. Diplomat or Diamond knurl? They are the same size brass tube and finished pen but with more options for plating combinations.

Schroedc

Have you looked at the variations of the Sierra. Diplomat or Diamond knurl? They are the same size brass tube and finished pen but with more options for plating combinations.

I have but this has been an ongoing customer and their catalog photos show this one.

egnald

My only suggestion is to buy a bunch of spare tubes and start turning. All you can do is explain that you have them turned and ready to go as soon as the hardware arrives. I suppose you could also buy up as many little quantities as you can find to get a partial order to them along with the explanation. Good Luck with your customer. - Dave

Schroedc

My only suggestion is to buy a bunch of spare tubes and start turning. All you can do is explain that you have them turned and ready to go as soon as the hardware arrives. I suppose you could also buy up as many little quantities as you can find to get a partial order to them along with the explanation. Good Luck with your customer. - Dave
Tubes aren't the issue :D I have a couple hundred. I'm getting them turned and finished.

jttheclockman

Can I ask what your client does with that many pens? Also are you making them all one type blank? Are you having them engraved? Thanks. Just curious.

Top Bottom