Walter Hall

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Seer

This was shared from my Facebook Group by Paul Henry.
I do not know if he was a member here but wanted to share this I always enjoyed seeing his creations and what he was working on.

Hi all.
Taking in consideration that this forum is based mainly in the States.
Here in the UK, a certain man called" Walter Hall" has sadly passed away. Walter was an extremely skilled wood Turner and pen maker. He will be sorely missed by us turners in the pen making community, here in the UK. He was never short of advice, no matter how small or insignificant your question was.
He was a gentleman of the highest order and I never heard him say a bad word about anyone.
RIP Walter.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This was shared from my Facebook Group by Paul Henry.
I do not know if he was a member here but wanted to share this I always enjoyed seeing his creations and what he was working on.

Hi all.
Taking in consideration that this forum is based mainly in the States.
Here in the UK, a certain man called" Walter Hall" has sadly passed away. Walter was an extremely skilled wood Turner and pen maker. He will be sorely missed by us turners in the pen making community, here in the UK. He was never short of advice, no matter how small or insignificant your question was.
He was a gentleman of the highest order and I never heard him say a bad word about anyone.
RIP Walter.
Walter was a member of IAP. His login was Brittleheart. - Dave

I do hope Jeff is reading some of these latest threads being there are some deaths that should be noted as he has been doing. Man I always like reading some of the older posts and see the names that have passed through here. I also wonder alot of times if some of those people are still with us and if they are still doing pen work. Makes one stop and think of how far we have come as a forum and the people that have past through here and either shared stories or their talents. Nostalgic to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom