Ultra Steampunk Ballpoints- Thanks JohnU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mmayo

mmayo

John gave me a couple of steampunk blanks yesterday. I think these are new to him, but they are definitely new to me. I really like any interaction with John; he makes perfect stuff. I sell pens using his blanks regularly. They are always the easiest to turn and buff. No CA, just turn sand and buff to a great shine.

Thank you John!

Attachments

• IMG_4763.jpeg
    IMG_4763.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4762.jpeg
    IMG_4762.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 69

egnald

Very nice looking pens. I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and seeing all of the wonderful things you do and make. I hope your garden is doing well.

I agree with you completely about John. I was fortunate enough to meet him at the last MPG in Chicago and spend some down time with him and other outstanding members just winding down after the day's events - which included a session on casting that John put on. I learned a tremendous amount and have since bought and started to use John's vertical casting system.

Regards,
Dave

mmayo

Very nice looking pens. I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and seeing all of the wonderful things you do and make. I hope your garden is doing well.

I agree with you completely about John. I was fortunate enough to meet him at the last MPG in Chicago and spend some down time with him and other outstanding members just winding down after the day's events - which included a session on casting that John put on. I learned a tremendous amount and have since bought and started to use John's vertical casting system.

Regards,
Dave
Thanks very much.

Garden has lettuce to eat now with lots of goodies to eat with time. I'm very happy with this year's crop.

Top Bottom