For Sale TRUMP 2024 PEN BLANKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RonRocheleau

Trump 2024 and Trump Fight! Pen blanks for sale at 33% off (only $8.04 each!) using the coupon link below for my Etsy store. The pen blanks are available for standard Sierra, Gallant, and Bolt Action pen kits. The pens shown are examples of the beautiful pens you can make.

Rarwoodworking.Etsy.com?coupon=TRUMP2024

1000011124.jpg
1000011122.jpg
1000009841.jpg
1000009857.jpg
1000009856.jpg
1000009855.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Interesting. Keep one for old time's sake. I went through my dresser drawer and found a campaign button for Jerry Ford.
I have a McGovern button on my bulletin board in the shop from 1972. I was in Junior High School and played the part of George in a mock debate against my best friend who played Richard Nixon. How many Junior High kids do you think are politically active in this day and age. - Dave

I've got a Perot button somewhere. Forgot about it, but it was in a small box in a file cabinet drawer when i was cleaning my office to retire last year. So...it's now in a small box in a bigger box in a bigger box in a spare bedroom.

I love the fight, fight, fight! I'd buy a few to sell in Sept. but I'm totally broke at the moment. How long will you keep making these?

I'll take 2 of the fist pump labels for bolt action. I assume this would also fit a tech pen 🤔

I'll take 2 of the fist pump labels for bolt action. I assume this would also fit a tech pen 🤔
I have these for Sierra, Gallant, and Bolt Action. I see that PSI has a Bolt Action Tec Pen kit. I do not have that size but I can make them if that is the correct kit. According to the kit instructions it uses an 8 mm barrel, 2.5" long. I have some PSI seam ripper kit tubes that are 8 mm and 3.25" long. I can cut them to the correct length and make labels to fit. Confirm I have these specs correct for the kit you are using. Because this is a custom order and will take more time to make, I need to charge $12 each + shipping (normal price). It'll take me 2 days to custom make these. If that's good with you, I just need your email and shipping addresses so I can invoice you. Send them to me at my email address, ronrocheleau@gmail.com.

Heya, I just ordered one on your Etsy to try it out. If I like the quality I'm gonna hit you up for um…probably a lot more. Is there an ideal place to purchase them so you don't split a percentage or is Etsy good to go?

Heya, I just ordered one on your Etsy to try it out. If I like the quality I'm gonna hit you up for um…probably a lot more. Is there an ideal place to purchase them so you don't split a percentage or is Etsy good to go?
You can order on Etsy or message me directly if you want to order a bunch. I can probably save you a bit on shipping by going direct.

Do you have a new coupon code? The code in first post is expired.

I just renewed the TRUMP2024 coupon code. Discount is 33%!

Do you have a new coupon code? The code in first post is expired.

I just renewed the TRUMP2024 coupon code. Discount is 33%

I just renewed the TRUMP2024 coupon code. Discount is 33%
Just bought 4 more, probably gonna get several more in a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom