Thanking the administrator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Chicago: Vote early and vote often.
Did you mean Phila? Vote and get
your sticker. Saw one last election or 2 that
read "I Vomited"
Back on topic. It's refreshing not to allow political discussions here. It only causes grief.
We have family members that hang up on each other. I love everyone until the conversations come up. This is one area I learned to stay silent. I have a dear friend that I'm visiting today. He extends the courtesy of saying "I don't know how you feel about this or that" before he speaks. I know what is coming and I simply listen and gently nod. Same with neighbors… I listen.. acknowledge and done. Not interested even if I agree.
Rather discuss hobbies, music, grilling, projects, etc. Another plus on IAP are the members. Mostly positive replies. Ever been on a car forum? Oh baby?

I think John U should be President! Think of the cool pens blanks that would be out there!

Edit: And R Herrell for VP!
Seriously as Rick said you should VOTE! I was in DC two weeks ago on an Honor Flight for Veterans. I had never been to Arlington before. I am a huge Patroit, but being there and seeing the 190,000 grave markers is humbling. Voting is the least we do to honor these folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom