Teddy’s Teapot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I haven't made a teapot for a while, so…..

IMG_6936.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Been missing your artistry Cody. Hope all is well in retirement (2'nd, 3'rd...). A teapot for a grandchild? Beautiful!

Been missing your artistry Cody. Hope all is well in retirement (2'nd, 3'rd...). A teapot for a grandchild? Beautiful!
I haven't been turning a lot lately due to the arrival of two new grandkids, one in May and one at the beginning of August. We've been helping taking care of older siblings ( three 3 year olds) while the mothers recovered and the families got adjusted to the new little ones. I never thought retirement would be so busy.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

I don't know how you did it, but I'm quite impressed! Are the bear and the lid embellishments burned? My first thought on the bear was coffee grounds, but wood burning makes more sense when I think about it.

I don't know how you did it, but I'm quite impressed! Are the bear and the lid embellishments burned? My first thought on the bear was coffee grounds, but wood burning makes more sense when I think about it.
They were burned. The bear was done by using one of my wife's scrape booking punches to punch out the teddy bear on label paper. I then cut out the bear outline, and stuck the outline onto the teapot. I filled in the outline using a wood burner and then removed the label outline.

Back
Top Bottom