Super NOVA chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lonn

SOLD. I am offering a super Nova chuck with both 1x8 and 1 1/4 by 8 threaded bushings. Also includes pin jaws and bowl jaws. The T handle chuck key has a partial tooth chip on one cog that does not affect the operation of this chuck. You do not need to purchase a replacement T handle. $125.00 includes shipping to contiguous 48 states. SOLD

Attachments

• Nova , two jaws 001.JPG
    Nova , two jaws 001.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Are you sure its a super nova.?? I don't think the super nova has a T handle like that. If the gears are open on the back then it is a G3.

Lin.

Are you sure its a super nova.?? I don't think the super nova has a T handle like that. If the gears are open on the back then it is a G3.

Lin.

I bought this 8 years ago and i am relying on memory. It is open on the rear and measures 3 1/4 inches in diameter and 1 5/8 inches deep not including jaws. I just did a reference visual on the G3 which i was not familiar with and my chuck looks similar but is definitely beefier.If you can confirm this is not the original Super nova, please reply and i will edit the listing. I would never miss represent anything to make a sale. I don't deal in equipment , i am putting my studio on a diet. Think of a fat man trying to fit into a mini cooper . That is my studio contents having to fit into a third car garage. Thank you for the help. lonn

Back
Top Bottom