Stemmersion Class Donation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

Back at the beginning of the school there was a post about donating pen making supplies to James Smith for his Stemmersion class. I wasn't even a little micro business yet, but happily made a small donation because I believe kids should try their hand at ALL the things that interest them. Today, I received an envelope full of thank you notes, the gratitude was palpable. These kids had a blast and it makes me so happy to have played a small part, if you are in a position to give a little something next year..I highly encourage you to give a small something. You will be rewarded 10x your small gift.

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpeg
    IMG_2115.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I also received an envelope today with thank you notes. Above and beyond the great vibes of helping a wonderful cause, it is abundantly clear that James Smith (The Pensmiths - Racer3770) is not only teaching his students a wonderful set of hands-on-skills, but he is also teaching them superb manners and gratitude for what others have given them. Jim - Kudos!

I also received an envelope today with thank you notes. Above and beyond the great vibes of helping a wonderful cause, it is abundantly clear that James Smith (The Pensmiths - Racer3770) is not only teaching his students a wonderful set of hands-on-skills, but he is also teaching them superb manners and gratitude for what others have given them. Jim - Kudos!
Absolutely, a wonderfully involved role model!

Also, I did not realize James was of "The Pensmiths" very cool!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom