Softball Fans

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kenny Durrant

Kenny Durrant

The university my son works at is having a fundraiser for the softball team. I made these to donate. The wood is Birdseye Maple. Questions and Comments are always welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_4533.jpeg
    IMG_4533.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4534.jpeg
    IMG_4534.jpeg
    331.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4535.jpeg
    IMG_4535.jpeg
    409.5 KB · Views: 51
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very nice!

You always do a great job with these projects, Kenny.

My two youngest daughters both played softball from t-ball through HS. I spent a good decade at the ballpark and going to different cities during the summers with their travel teams.

Grand slam! Did you use pyrography for the stitches? Did you have a pattern for the team mascot? I think those would sell in this market. Locally, have spring/summer ball and fall ball.
I have three ball players in the family: two college, one pro.

Grand slam! Did you use pyrography for the stitches? Did you have a pattern for the team mascot? I think those would sell in this market. Locally, have spring/summer ball and fall ball.
I have three ball players in the family: two college, one pro.
Thanks John. All the artwork is laser engraved. I get images and the program for the laser, Light Burn, can trace them. After engraving I either paint the image or just fill with CA. I'm always trying to do something a little different so things don't get boring. The problem with selling these are copyrights. I've done lots of things for universities and a semipro teams. None of them cared what I did as long as money wasn't involved. I did do some bigger projects for a university and got paid but it was for them. I had to sign up as a vendor. I've also traded pens for gear. Polos and tennis shoes. If you figure the price of those I came out way ahead.

Back
Top Bottom