Attachments

• Wedding 01b.jpg
    Wedding 01b.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Wedding 01c.jpg
    Wedding 01c.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 52

egnald

Very nice. I use a very similar pattern when I make cutting boards and cheese slicers, but I usually use hickory for the big field pieces since it is more readily available to me. - Dave

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
That is beautiful. I have one problem with it... I'd prefer to frame it and hang on the wall than cut onions on it 🤣🤣🤣. My wife and I were given a beautiful segmented cutting board from my Nephew who now has 80% of my woodturning equipment. After admiring it for a few weeks we are now using it daily. It was made to be used, not looked at (but as with yours it is very attractive).

PreacherJon

That is beautiful. I have one problem with it... I'd prefer to frame it and hang on the wall than cut onions on it 🤣🤣🤣. My wife and I were given a beautiful segmented cutting board from my Nephew who now has 80% of my woodturning equipment. After admiring it for a few weeks we are now using it daily. It was made to be used, not looked at (but as with yours it is very attractive).
I made 36 various boards last year and many told me the same thing. One lady uses one side to cut on, and the other side to show off.

derekdd

I made 36 various boards last year and many told me the same thing. One lady uses one side to cut on, and the other side to show off.
Beautiful board, Jon. They'll love it.

I get the same feedback at craftshows, also. Too pretty to use.

I tell'em I have one exactly like it I use pretty much every day for the past 3 years. Easy enough to resurface and bring'em back to new.

Top Bottom