Roll stop musical

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sri Pens

A gift from a father to his daughter on winning the Veena ( an Indian musical instrument) competition at pan India level. Veena is considered a divine musical Instrument in India and very mellifluous to listen. Should any body desire to listen to this instrument, type " Veena by Chittibabu "on utube and the rest will be sheer pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_5870.jpeg
    IMG_5870.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5869.jpeg
    IMG_5869.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 92
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Gorgeous pen!

I love Carnatic music particularly when it intersects with Western jazz. The veena and sitar add so much beautiful color to any music.

Was addressing some personal matters which saw me out of the forum for some time . Nevertheless did one pen to celebrate our Independence Day . The blank was cast by Kate from Bulls eye which came out very nice and represents Indian flag. I made it as a Roll stop pen with a small brass stop plated with gold .

Attachments

• IMG_6090.jpeg
    IMG_6090.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6109.jpeg
    IMG_6109.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 27
Very nice. I'm assuming since it was Carnatic the veena was the South Indian style with the pear shaped bottom and not the round one. She must be a very talented vainika and he must be a very proud Baba. It is a very nice pen. Did you chose the blank for Independence Day because it is similar to the colors of the flag? - Dave

PS My oldest daughter, Verramma, is from Peninsular India, from the South part of Karnataka.

Very nice. I'm assuming since it was Carnatic the veena was the South Indian style with the pear shaped bottom and not the round one. She must be a very talented vainika and he must be a very proud Baba. It is a very nice pen. Did you chose the blank for Independence Day because it is similar to the colors of the flag? - Dave

PS My oldest daughter, Verramma, is from Peninsular India, from the South part of Karnataka.
Yes . At a young age she has qualified for the All India Radio qualifying exam and came out with flying colours . The tri colour flag was celebrate the Independence Day . Apology for delayed reply .- Mohan .

I am located a little towards North ( Hyderabad) .

Back
Top Bottom