Profound Loss

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

Haven't been as active lately but know many of you and have met several.

My son, Travis Drake, died this morning when he wrecked his truck heading home. He was well loved and known by many in our small county. He is 35 years old and left his 13 year old daughter behind.

I appreciate your comments and sympathy ahead of time.

My sincere condolences Mike. No words can comfort, but I'll keep you, your wife and family in my thoughts.

Wow, I can't imagine how painful that must be. I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words adequate enough, but I will pray for peace and comfort for you and your family.

That's just ... devastating. You have my deepest condolences.

I've been thinking about you lately, and now see this sad news. My condolences to you, and Miss Jennifer. I'm so sorry. I'll give you time.

My sincerest condolences. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. We will certainly pray for your family.

I'm just heartbroken to read this, no one should bury their child. I'm so very sorry, sending enveloping love and light to comfort you and your family in this time.

Haven't been as active lately but know many of you and have met several.

My son, Travis Drake, died this morning when he wrecked his truck heading home. He was well loved and known by many in our small county. He is 35 years old and left his 13 year old daughter behind.

I appreciate your comments and sympathy ahead of time.
Mike I'm so sorry. words can't console that deep of a loss but I hope you and your family grieve peacefully ❤️

Dreadful news, Mike. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now, but I am sure, that a lot of people will gather around you and your wee family and support you the best that they know how.

Such a tragic loss. Words of condolence fall short but praying that your fond memories of the past will bring much comfort to all who are grieving with you. God bless you.

Mike,
I'm sorry to read this.
Condolences to you and yours.
My hope for you and your family is the wonderful memories y'all have about your son will help ease your grief during this time.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, may the memory of your son give you comfort and strength.

Back
Top Bottom