P207 new dress

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dieseldoc

Inspired by KenB and It's Virgil just had to try to redress one, used the Pentel P207 pencil with Sycomore blank.

IMG_1072.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice one Charlie. I really like making the pentel conversion. I bet this will not be your last one. Sycamore is nice to use.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
OH Don: What a pain in the butt making these. Got your IAP info on the conversion info and used Richard Kleinhenz process for the adapter, I used some alum stock on hand to make them. So after several failures like 6 or 7 I was able to understand how important keeping everything in alignment as you know there isn't much material left on the nib end. What I found was turning sq blank between center round , then use collet chuck to hold round blank for drilling.
Then I was needed to turn a mandrel on my metal lathe like what John Grounds sells. Took some time to make step drill like your process and finally got ˆt down. So bottom line like they are really classy pencils and I will be making more I
think????????

cheers

Charlie
By the way my customer really like your Rattle Snake blanks I used on Bolt Actions., pen's most likely get orderer for some more in the future.

Back
Top Bottom