Nova G3 Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Due to two bad knees & bad back I decided to sell all my woodturning equipment back in early 2023. Back in October I had my right knee total replacement. Looking to have my left knee replaced end of this year or early next year. Temptation to return to turning was too strong at end of 2023 one of our forum members sold me all of his penturning equipment. Still needed a Nova chuck since I had a Nova pen jaws squirreled away. Found one on FB that was new & never used. Made a trip today with the wife & puppy & now have a new one in hand for $70. Moved back in January & still got my shop stuff packed away. Hope to be back turning soon.
IMG_0549.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I won't go into the long list of surgeries I have had to replace parts that have worn out. (My wife says that she expects a better looking head next time!) Glad you've decided to go back to woodturning despite all the aches and pains.

Need a knee replacement but putting it off as long as possible. I bought a shop stool at Harbor Freight so I can turn standing and sit down when needed. Didn't improve my turnings, though.

Due to two bad knees & bad back I decided to sell all my woodturning equipment back in early 2023. Back in October I had my right knee total replacement. Looking to have my left knee replaced end of this year or early next year. Temptation to return to turning was too strong at end of 2023 one of our forum members sold me all of his penturning equipment. Still needed a Nova chuck since I had a Nova pen jaws squirreled away. Found one on FB that was new & never used. Made a trip today with the wife & puppy & now have a new one in hand for $70. Moved back in January & still got my shop stuff packed away. Hope to be back turning soon.
Good deal! I'd like to get a second Nova chuck. I have a midi with Tommy bars, which is fin by me. But I'm finding have two would be better and keep things moving a little better.

Need a knee replacement but putting it off as long as possible. I bought a shop stool at Harbor Freight so I can turn standing and sit down when needed. Didn't improve my turnings, though.
Yes the stool is definitely something that I need to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom