New member, Lincolnshire, England 🇬🇧

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bazzatron

Hey all!

I'm a relatively novice pen turner from England. I've turned a few dozen kits that I mostly did for friends and family - but have sold a few to people I know.

I've started using my own pens in earnest, trying to learn as much as I can about the actual day to day of using them and what I can do to make an attractive pen for a pen aficionado or a utilitarian pen for an avid writer.

I must admit, I've been lurking this site for years mostly via Google, but I think now is a good time to jump in with both feet.

Thanks for having me!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hey all!

I'm a relatively novice pen turner from England. I've turned a few dozen kits that I mostly did for friends and family - but have sold a few to people I know.

I've started using my own pens in earnest, trying to learn as much as I can about the actual day to day of using them and what I can do to make an attractive pen for a pen aficionado or a utilitarian pen for an avid writer.

I must admit, I've been lurking this site for years mostly via Google, but I think now is a good time to jump in with both feet.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome . One is a student always . 😀

Back
Top Bottom