Wanted Needing cigar transmission couplers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I need about 25 cigar transmission couplers, plating doesn't matter. Woodnwhimzies is the only US supplier I can find and they are not responding to email and phone is transferred to a savings club of some sort.
I'd prefer not to have to order from Rizheng aka Penkitsmall as I don't need anything else from them at the moment.
Any one know of another source for the couplers or anyone that may have extras they would sell?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
They show 12 in stock, I know its not as many as your wanting but will it get you started?

They show 12 in stock, I know its not as many as your wanting but will it get you started?
Not that the plating matters but it shows 12 for both gold and chrome. I tried email and calling to verify but can't get a person there to answer. Therefore I'm hesitant to place an order.

Don't have the couplers but will probably be placing an order with penkitsmall in a week or so. Could order these for you and ship to you when they arrive.

Don't have the couplers but will probably be placing an order with penkitsmall in a week or so. Could order these for you and ship to you when they arrive.
Thank you for the offer. Let me know when you are placing your order and if I don't find them anywhere else by then I'd be happy to send you payment.
Send me a message when you're ordering and I'll send you the item number.

Back
Top Bottom