My most expensive pen to date

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KateHarrow

KateHarrow

This is my highest priced pen I've made to date, except for one I auctioned for charity several years ago. I bought this blank in the fall of 2020 and saved it until I felt confident enough to turn it. The blank is from blankwerks.com with a stunning Franck Muller dial on white carbon fiber. It just screams classy. I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_7691.jpeg
    IMG_7691.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_7699.jpeg
    IMG_7699.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_7693.jpeg
    IMG_7693.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Well done! At the risk of being uncouth, may I ask what the price of such a pen might be? Also, do you mean the price you set and are waiting on a buyer to scoop up or are you referring to the price it sold for?

Thanks!

Well done! At the risk of being uncouth, may I ask what the price of such a pen might be? Also, do you mean the price you set and are waiting on a buyer to scoop up or are you referring to the price it sold for?

Thanks!
I have it set at $525 which is the highest I've put a pen on my website for. I've sold an $800 pen before but it was a very unique circumstance. My comfort zone is the $185-250 range and I sell a lot there so this is a step up for me

I have it set at $525 which is the highest I've put a pen on my website for. I've sold an $800 pen before but it was a very unique circumstance. My comfort zone is the $185-250 range and I sell a lot there so this is a step up for me
I struggle with pricing so much, especially since I mostly sell to family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom