McKenzie Penworks Acquires Laserlinez

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This weekend I finalized a deal with Constant for the rest of Laserlinez. While we bought the pen kit business about 3 years ago, we have now acquired the laser cut blank side of the business.

There's a learning curve with getting this right, so I expect there will be a couple weeks where we'll be starting small fires in the laser etc as we learn the ropes. I'm going to go ahead and apologize now if there's a favorite blank set you're looking for and we're not ready to provide it...

The good news is that we can extend the concept of the laser cut designs into our DiamondCast® resin as well as the dyed wood. That's going to give us some awesome options for new ways to make current designs. Like this little test of cutting the stars out of a DiamondCast® blue blank!
20241012_212155.jpg

We just got the laser in yesterday and as you can see we've got a little work to do to get things ready for production. Ideally I need to update the software a bit and maybe find a better desk for the computer vs some resin buckets. They work in a pinch though!

20241013_202028.jpg

In any case we're super excited to carry on the legacy of Laserlinez and certainly appreciate Constant putting his trust in our family to carry it forward from here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This weekend I finalized a deal with Constant for the rest of Laserlinez. While we bought the pen kit business about 3 years ago, we have now acquired the laser cut blank side of the business.

There's a learning curve with getting this right, so I expect there will be a couple weeks where we'll be starting small fires in the laser etc as we learn the ropes. I'm going to go ahead and apologize now if there's a favorite blank set you're looking for and we're not ready to provide it...

The good news is that we can extend the concept of the laser cut designs into our DiamondCast® resin as well as the dyed wood. That's going to give us some awesome options for new ways to make current designs. Like this little test of cutting the stars out of a DiamondCast® blue blank!
View attachment 378437

We just got the laser in yesterday and as you can see we've got a little work to do to get things ready for production. Ideally I need to update the software a bit and maybe find a better desk for the computer vs some resin buckets. They work in a pinch though!

View attachment 378438

In any case we're super excited to carry on the legacy of Laserlinez and certainly appreciate Constant putting his trust in our family to carry it forward from here.
Best of luck. Hopefully all your time and effort payoff.

View attachment 378437

View attachment 378438

Back
Top Bottom