Makers Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

I need a stave blank to go with this cigar label. Stadium pen blanks has a nice assortment, but I will have to be patient for now. I never saw a cigar like this, but I'm not a smoker. I do love the smell of a cigar, though, until someone lights it.

20240825_155931.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I've had one of those. Not a great cigar for my taste, but I know some who absolutely loved them. That'd be a great pen for somebody who loves the drink or those cigars.

I have some Dryfly whiskey barrel staves that I can cut some blanks from, if you want one of those as an "actual barrel stave blank". Not Maker's Mark, but kinda close lol.

I have some Dryfly whiskey barrel staves that I can cut some blanks from, if you want one of those as an "actual barrel stave blank". Not Maker's Mark, but kinda close lol.
I appreciate the offer, but I did find some Makers Mark blanks. It will probably be a while before I get around to making the pen at the rate I've been going lately.

Todd. Is that a paper band with the logo pressed in wax? On the whiskey bottles I know they seal the caps with wax. I've made several whiskey blanks for a friend and he might be interested in something like that. If it's wax I'm not sure how it would react to resin. Thanks

Todd. Is that a paper band with the logo pressed in wax? On the whiskey bottles I know they seal the caps with wax. I've made several whiskey blanks for a friend and he might be interested in something like that. If it's wax I'm not sure how it would react to resin. Thanks
No, this is just the "wax" logo printed on the band. I'll have to ask my friend if he wants to smoke a few more of those. He gave me a big box of labels.

The East India Trading Company bands are cool, too, but they are huge. They will need to go on a big pen.

Back
Top Bottom