Light and fan pull "clips"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Getting ramped up for craft sales. However, I would like to make some custom fan and light pulls. I have taken a couple apart and there is type of clip on the end of the bead chain. Who sells them? TIA.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
These are what I use. You can also just use the top and leave the lower half natural by only drillling half way through. They use a 7mm hole. I like to use antler pieces that are too big for pens.

It's a small chain link connector that keeps the chain from being pulled back through the hole. I've seen them at ace hardware…
IMG_9216.jpeg

IMG_9217.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.
Edit: Have an Ace Hardware in town. Will see what they have. I found that they have things the two big box stores don't have.

Getting ramped up for craft sales. However, I would like to make some custom fan and light pulls. I have taken a couple apart and there is type of clip on the end of the bead chain. Who sells them? TIA.
I believe I have a few of the PSI fan pulls in my inventory that will be listed for sale. If interested I can take a look.

I can get the connectors at Lowe's, HD and Ace Hardware. The clip is a V shape that slides onto the end of the bead chain. I'll try to get a photo for the topic here.

Back
Top Bottom