Kojent Pen Kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

Does anyone know what's happened to the Kojent pen kits? I found one style on Exotic Blanks (chrome & gunmetal), however it seems they are unavailable everywhere else. There was one listed on the Woodcraft web site (unavailable), cobalt gold and chrome, listed at over $30 just for the kit. I've purchased these in the past and they were never close to that price...

I like the style...clean, but simple, and the platings are nice (they usually contrasted well with each other.) Are these no longer being manufactured? Or is it just that they are out of stock and getting more is tough (I don't know who actually manufactures them...wondering if its Dayacom, which could explain the shortage...)

Does anyone know what's happened to the Kojent pen kits? I found one style on Exotic Blanks (chrome & gunmetal), however it seems they are unavailable everywhere else. There was one listed on the Woodcraft web site (unavailable), cobalt gold and chrome, listed at over $30 just for the kit. I've purchased these in the past and they were never close to that price...

I like the style...clean, but simple, and the platings are nice (they usually contrasted well with each other.) Are these no longer being manufactured? Or is it just that they are out of stock and getting more is tough (I don't know who actually manufactures them...wondering if its Dayacom, which could explain the shortage...)
In a Woodcraft flier, that came in the mail awhile ago, they were on clearance. I assumed they were being discontinued, but don't know if that's true or not.

Back
Top Bottom