For Sale Koa, Mango and Nepal Alder Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kalai

Hi everyone, I have some pen blanks for sale. I wanted to give everyone a break from all the high prices that we see everywhere. It seems like all things now days are more expensive. Well, I have a lot of wood and I am going to sell these pen blanks for only $1 each. I have several different woods to offer, they measure 6 x 7/8" square and they are as follows. Sorry the Spaulted Avocado is sold out, so I deleted it from this post.
KOA
DSC_3751.JPG

MANGO
DSC_3748.JPG

NEPAL ALDER
DSC_3759.JPG

I can fit about 20 blanks in 1 flat rate bubble envelope for $10. So, I will let you all pick and choose the pen blanks you want, and the shipping will be $10 for up to 20 blanks. Let me know if you have any questions. I guarantee satisfaction, if you're not happy I will give you more wood or a refund. Aloha.

Kalai

Attachments

• DSC_3752.JPG
    DSC_3752.JPG
    416.6 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Kalai,

That is so very generous, thank you. I would love to have 20 of the Spalted Avocado and 20 KOA. I will send a PM to give you my information and to get your payment details.

Thanks again,
Dave

Received my spalted avocado blanks today. Well pleased with the value. For those who are thinking about it, 44% are heavily spalted in a manner likely to carry throughout the blank. 32% are nicely spalted and will shown some splaying when turned. 24% are likely to have most of the splaying turned away.

This is a very good mix for random selection at $1 a blank. Avocado is new to my collection and I would compare it to spalted soft maple in density, with almost a sassafras coloring.

Now to get my new shop built.

Kalai, I also have received my blanks. Thanks, they are nice looking and a great size.

Also, thank much for the Toon blanks you included for free. I think this is also known as Australian Red Cedar, is that right?

Kalai, I also have received my blanks. Thanks, they are nice looking and a great size.

Also, thank much for the Toon blanks you included for free. I think this is also known as Australian Red Cedar, is that right?
Yes, Toon is Australian Red Ceder. We have a lot of trees from Australia that grow here in Hawaii, Toon is one of them, heck even Mac Nut comes from Australia and not Hawaii. Aloha.

Kalai

Back
Top Bottom