I need a logo designed...anybody up for it?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

I'm getting a fiber laser so I can mark all the tools I make and I'd like to include a logo. Nothing too fancy, I was thinking of "Rick's Custom Tools" with the T in Tools being a tool rest stretched out on the top so it stretches between the "t" in "custom" and the "l" in "Tools".

That's just a thought I had but I'm open to just about anything. I'd like to have one logo that's entirely on one line for tool rests and maybe another on two lines for wider tools like my Offset Jig. Compensation can be tools or cash, your choice.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I can tell you that AI did not listen to my instructions. Unfortunately, I have the drawing skills of a 3 year old playing with crayons.

file-hSvOMp3YRsAe5psu7eUFylWc (2).jpg

Something like this?...

1725062627626.png

Unfortunately, I couldn't stretch the tool rest all the way to the "t" in "Custom" without the rest being way out of symmetry (unless that's what you're going for). I had to use a condensed font and remove most of the spacing between characters and words to get a reasonable looking tool rest that might be recognizable. Happy to keep fiddling with the font and look over all (or even the style of rest, haha). I'm open to ideas!

THANKS to all who contributed, I appreciate it.

Here is a VERY crude drawing of what I was thinking, the one with the pill shaped border is a mirror of the top one with the border being engraved and the letters left untouched. The stamp style at the bottom will also be normal and mirrored.

I want all upper case letters.

Please feel free to improvise, this is just a starting point.

Scan2024-08-31_082203.jpg

Some nice ideas. Check with the local high school art teacher. Give the teacher some ideas and have a contest with the students: chosen logo wins a gift card to a local restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom