I did a thing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

I just popped on a nice storage box for the "for sale" pens to keep them clean and safe. Having them all in one place, clean and safe makes me stupidly happy. I've been coveting a storage box for months and finally did it…I'm very happy with the box itself, nice quality.

btw, it really isn't boogered up on the front there, it has a metal plate there and I think it's some kind of reflection.

D5F8E0A0-9711-43AE-9162-E2DD06FC4C7C.jpeg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I like it and I don't think it is stupid at all. I have been looking at pen storage boxes for a long time and am stuck between, can't decide which one I want and not ready to pull the trigger on it.

I like it and I don't think it is stupid at all. I have been looking at pen storage boxes for a long time and am stuck between, can't decide which one I want and not ready to pull the trigger on it.
I've been looking for months. I pondered on many, in the end this is for the "for sale" pens. I went with the most quality/practical I could find. I didn't need a whole lot of storage..we're small and ideally I like to "sell out" of a small drop.

Oddly, I don't yet collect pens, but maybe I will, there's a few makers that I admire. When I do, I will look into a nice personal storage box.

Yours is Very Nice - obviously a much higher quality than mine by just looking at the hardware.

I have 4 that were relatively inexpensive. The pattern on the skin, vinyl I presume, looks like redwood burl. The top, glass cover holds 12 pens, but the two drawers underneath only hold 11 for a total of 34. I only have about a dozen slots left. I suppose I will have to buy a couple more when those get filled.

They fill up fast! - Dave

We'll see how fast it fills up. I'm very happy with it and I think it will do for what I need.

Back
Top Bottom