Hi from Dallas, Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GRAM

Hello everyone. My name is Graham and I live in Plano, a large suburb north of Dallas,
I am new to pen making but not so new to the world of workshops. I have been teaching science, STEM, and robotics for 25 years. I recently started my pen making journey as I am only a few years away from retirement and was looking for a new hobby. Well, now I am obsessed with pen turning and the thrill of turning the perfect pen is getting closer.
I am learning each day and I hope to learn more from everyone here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome aboard, Graham!

I've spent plenty of time in Plano over the years. Sounds like you have a great teaching gig.

Welcome, this is a hub of much information and fellowship. I'm in Texas too, the Panhandle area.

Welcome Graham from your southern neighbor (Mexia, TX). Retired science teacher. You've found a great hobby for after school relaxation & your future retirement. Woodcraft, Rockler & Wood World are all near you. I've made many a drive up that way picking up pen supplies…

Welcome from the hill country outside San Antonio. You'll find pen making is an addiction fostered by seeing some of the great work you'll see on this site.

Back
Top Bottom