Hello from Vermont!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhannington

Hi, I'm Justin, from northeastern Vermont. I've just started turning pens, but I've been involved in various creative pursuits for years. I fell into pen turning after a local woodturning group started meeting at the makerspace I manage. I'm looking forward to learning from folks here and hope to have something worth showing soon.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi, I'm Justin, from northeastern Vermont. I've just started turning pens, but I've been involved in various creative pursuits for years. I fell into pen turning after a local woodturning group started meeting at the makerspace I manage. I'm looking forward to learning from folks here and hope to have something worth showing soon.
Welcome Justin. I've only been doing pen turning since July, and it's an addiction now!

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. I never have made it all the way West to Vermont, but I used to spend a lot of time in Sanford, ME and I really enjoyed some of the road trips up into the White Mountains in NH. I'll bet the trees are all starting to turn. - Dave

Back
Top Bottom