SOLD Hawaiian Curly Koa Pen Blanks SOLD

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kalai

Hi everyone, I have some real nice curly Koa pen blanks for sale. They are as follows---
#1 Premium full curl Koa, this is the best of the best when it comes to Koa, this blank has been stabilized and measures 5.5" x 7/8 square, the price is $25 with free shipping.
DSC_3555.JPG

#2 Premium full curl Koa, this is the best of the best when it comes to Koa, this blank measures 4 7/8" x 7/8 square. The price is $20 with free shipping.
DSC_3557.JPG

#3 Premium full curl Koa, this is the best of the best when it comes to Koa, this blank is all white, it is from the sapwood, it is nice and hard and very curly. This blank measures 5 5/8 x 7/8 square. The cost is $15 with free shipping.
DSC_3559.JPG

#4 Premium full curl Koa, this is the best of the best when it comes to Koa, the blank measures 4 3/4" x 3/4 square. The price is $12 with free shipping.
DSC_3561.JPG

#5 Curly Koa, this is not premium full curl, but it is very curly and has nice dark grain, this Koa is nice and dense, more so than most Koa. This blank measures 6" x 7/8 square. The cost is $12 with free shipping.
DSC_3565.JPG

#7 Premium full curl Koa, this is the best of the best when it comes to Koa, this blank is half white sapwood and half heartwood, it makes a great contrast. This blank measures 4 3/4" x 7/8 square. The cost is $15 with free shipping.
DSC_3570.JPG

#8 Premium full curl Koa, this is the best of the best when it comes to Koa, this blank is half white sapwood and half heartwood, it makes a great contrast.
This blank measures 4 3/4" x 7/8 square. The cost is $15 with free shipping.
DSC_3572.JPG

#9 Premium full curl Koa, this is the best of the best when it comes to Koa, this is a real good example of what I call 4 corner curl, each of the 4 sides has the same great looking curly grain. The size of this blank is 6" x 7/8 square, the cost is $20 with free shipping.
DSC_3575.JPG

#10 Premium full curl Koa, this is the best of the best when it comes to Koa, this blank is half white sapwood and half heartwood, it makes a great contrast.
This blank measures 4 3/4" x 7/8 square. The cost is $15 with free shipping.
DSC_3577.JPG

I also have many other Hawaiian woods from over 35 years of woodworking and milling, so if there is something you have been looking for send me a private message and let me know what you are looking for. I take PayPal payments. Thank you and aloha.

Kalai

Attachments

• DSC_3565.JPG
    DSC_3565.JPG
    346.5 KB · Views: 19
I would be interested in a couple, if you have any more. I would like 1 or 2 with a mixture of heart and sap wood, a full sap wood one and on with just Heartwood. No worries if you don't have any left. You can dm me and we can discuss more.

Back
Top Bottom