Hand engraving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jalbert

jalbert

I've been taking a break from pens for a few months to focus on developing my engraving and jewelry skills. Here are a few items I made lately. For the most part they are pendants, with the odd keychain thrown in. I'm getting ready to circle back into pens again and apply what I've been working on.
IMG_8968.jpeg
IMG_8969.jpeg
IMG_8839.jpeg
IMG_8648.jpeg
IMG_8632.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
That is some really awesome work! What did they start out to be? Such as blank plates, sterling, etc.....

John, you continue to amaze us with your diverse skills. Looking forward to seeing some of the engraving on your pens: clips, center bands and small medallions for the ends of your pens (not sure of the actual name).
Do a good turn daily!
Don

You have come a LONG LONG way! You just started like what a year ago now? If you ever decide you want to do a gun I have an old Remington model 12 factory engraved barrel that could use an engraved receiver... or even go over the old engraving as it's faded alot in 100 years.

You have come a LONG LONG way! You just started like what a year ago now? If you ever decide you want to do a gun I have an old Remington model 12 factory engraved barrel that could use an engraved receiver... or even go over the old engraving as it's faded alot in 100 years.
Check with the carrier about how to send a firearm for repair, etc. Disassemble and just send the part(s) that need work.

Thanks! I'm not sure I'll ever get into gun engraving, though. It gives me the willies to think about cutting into something that expensive

Back
Top Bottom