Greetings from Fort Worth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimsouth

Just joined the Org and hoping to locate unique pen parts, like arrow or arrowhead clips along with other distinctive kits and parts. Learned the trade from my Dad and observed how his patience and pride always had such a calming effect. Now, it's my turn to turn.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Jim. I lived in FW back in '75-'81. Lived through the heatwave of '80! Even went to a Rangers game in the evening during the heat wave - mid 90°s in the evening!

Back to pen turning. Share some picts of your work here. A few guys make their own clips of different kinds.

its_virgil

Just joined the Org and hoping to locate unique pen parts, like arrow or arrowhead clips along with other distinctive kits and parts. Learned the trade from my Dad and observed how his patience and pride always had such a calming effect. Now, it's my turn to turn.
Welcome from Wichita Falls. Enjoy your stay. Don't overlook the library...lots of cool information.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. I'm headed to Omaha for the baseball game soon. The first of the finals games in the Men's College World Series between your school to the South, Texas A&M and Tennessee. It's going to be an interesting game - go Aggies. - Dave

MTViper

Greetings from the Abilene area. There is a great woodturning club in Ft Worth. I'm a member, just don't get to travel to the meetings often right now. Good thing they use Zoom. When you go to Woodcraft (Hurst) or Rockler (Arlington) ask about Wood Turners of North Texas - they should have info there. Members get 10% off at both stores.

Steve

Top Bottom