Greetings from British Columbia Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toontechi

Hello, thank you all for having this group! I have been turning for a few years now and recently discovered turning pens. I am the current president of the local turning guild and one of our members did a demo on pen turning, I gave it a try and was hooked immediately. I got myself a starter kit and found some off cuts in my workshop and started turning pens. What a joy!

Here is a phot of some of my earlier pens, some have a CA finish others have a friction polish.

I am looking forward to learning from you all and contributing to the conversations where I can.

Thanks again for this valuable resource.

Attachments

• 2T6A9768.JPG
    2T6A9768.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 41
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello, thank you all for having this group! I have been turning for a few years now and recently discovered turning pens. I am the current president of the local turning guild and one of our members did a demo on pen turning, I gave it a try and was hooked immediately. I got myself a starter kit and found some off cuts in my workshop and started turning pens. What a joy!

Here is a phot of some of my earlier pens, some have a CA finish others have a friction polish.

I am looking forward to learning from you all and contributing to the conversations where I can.

Thanks again for this valuable resource.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom