Full of Hot Air!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

That's me, in case you hadn't guessed! It took me a while, but this is finally my 1000th post on this site! I celebrated by - what else - turning a pen tonight! Yahoo! :D

Now I wonder how long it will take me to reach 2000?

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Scott Yahoo is that other site, you are at Penturners.org now. [}:)]

Wayne

Originally posted by Scott
<br />That's me, in case you hadn't guessed! It took me a while, but this is finally my 1000th post on this site! I celebrated by - what else - turning a pen tonight! Yahoo! [:D]

Now I wonder how long it will take me to reach 2000?

Scott.

Hi Eagle! I'm glad my post was good for something! [:D]

It took me long enough to get here! I am coming up on two years as a member here. And I thought using the word "Yahoo" in my post was rather sly, considering how this site came to be! [8D]

And Lou, the pen is nothing fancy, just a canarywood slimline with some beads with a friction polish finish. I think I'm reverting! [:p] Actually, I like the feel of the canarywood so I figured I'd put a more natural finish on it. Beside, I just got done reviewing Rex and Kip's new videos, and they rely on a friction finsih throughout, so I thought I'd give it another go. (Nothing has changed!) [;)] I'll try to post a picture of it later.

Thanks to all of you for the fun banter the past couple of years! There were times when it was sorely needed!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom