Easy Wood Tool on WOOT!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

I was checking out the sale on WOOT! This morning and noticed they had a limited selection of Easy Wood Tool cutters. I know several of you use EWT and thought you would like to know.
These are the two I found, but there may be more (or less) when you look.

If you have Amazon Prime, I think you can get shipping included if you link your account.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
For anyone who's not shopped on Woot, they were a stand alone company that was aquired by Amazon 10 years ago or so. Their "thing" is to sell whatever they can get a good price on and pass savings to customers. Their site is pretty funny and/or irreverent at times and they have changes to their sales each day. They have sales on tools and woodworking equipment throughout the year. I've made several purchases from them over the years.

For anyone who's not shopped on Woot, they were a stand alone company that was aquired by Amazon 10 years ago or so. Their "thing" is to sell whatever they can get a good price on and pass savings to customers. Their site is pretty funny and/or irreverent at times and they have changes to their sales each day. They have sales on tools and woodworking equipment throughout the year. I've made several purchases from them over the years.
Thanks for the info on Woot! Was not familiar with Woot.

Thanks for the info on Woot! Was not familiar with Woot.
No problem, I know if it's a site I've never heard of that I'm apt to not shop there so I thought I would chime in. Once upon a time they were a customer of my company and I visited their corporate offices too. (before aquisition)

Back
Top Bottom