drill bit holder for pen turners Wouldn't it be nice if someone made a drill bit holder for all the common size drill bits used by pen turners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hey we are all woodworkers or craftsman and it would be simple and more rewarding if you did your own. Each one of us is a different pen maker. I must use about 50 different drill sizes to say the least. Not sure how many you use. Give it a shot. Very easy to do.

@johngmccune, I agree with the need, but I also completely agree with @jttheclockman in that very few of us would want the same thing, and making our own is rewareding.

My solution was to design and 3D print them. I made them for my kitless pen making tools; one for my tenon cutter, one for my mandrels, one for my drill bits, and one for my taps & dies.

IMG_3396.jpeg

David that is perfect. Very nicely done. You had the ability to print those but others can easily make from wood and really get creative and fancy. Each pen turner uses different kits or like your case different tools all together to make kitless pens. Well done and thanks for showing an example.

Back
Top Bottom