Do you want others to share Sales/Deals here?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Imported poll question missed, please edit

• 1. Yes - I love good deals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No - My spouse will kill me

• 3. Don't care

• 4. Too late - You're marked

• 5. Option 1 & 4

• 6. Option 2 & 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Just want to know if I should stop sharing TEMPTING sales info before all your spouses put a "hit" on me [xx(] LOL :D[}:)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Dario,
I don't see anything wrong with posting deals at all. When a package arrives I should tell my wife this. "Look sweetheart someone sent me some wood to try!"[:D]Works great!

Dario,
I say keep them up. it's one of the top benefits of having a group like this. the Drill Doc post saved me about a hundred bucks alone. and my wife knows it. She is the one that wouldn't let me pass the deal up. Your marked, but not in a bad way. and before you ask. No I won't send you the money you saved me.

Hey Ron, I do the same thing to my husband, works great [:D] Dario, please continue, you have great blanks that I can't seem to find elsewhere.
thanks for all you do [;)]
Janet

LOL...I am not talking about wood sales, but the posts about it sure sent good feelings.

I apologize. I should have been more specific and mentioned that I am referring to sales like those from Amazon (remember jet mini and drill doctor?).

Dario,
I think you should absolutely stop all sales. Just kidding buddy. I wonder why you posted this. I get teased about causing marital problems with some of my customers, but I assume (spelled H O P E) it is just teasing. Right Billy????? You offer the folks here something that they would have to pay a lot more for, from some of the bigger shops, so, as much as it pains me to say this, ....Keep it up!

For those who don't know where I'm really coming from, I've actually referred people to Dario, when I don't have what they want.

My best,
Rob

Rob,

Just to clarify, this post is NOT referring to wood sales [:D][;)]...rather tool deals/sales that I usually stumble on. [^]

BTW, thank you for the referrals...know that I also do the same. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom