Custom Metal Engraving - Nibs, Clips, Bands, Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

Staff member
If you're looking to brand your metal bits such as nibs, clips, bands or kit hardware, I've got you covered.

Reach out to me for pricing based on what you're looking to have done. Here are a few examples of the F3 Pens logo on steel and gold nibs along with clip and finial medallion branding on 304 stainless.

Nib engraving includes plated and polished steel, gold or titanium.

Pricing varies but in general will be anywhere from $3-5 per unit for basic logo engraving based on quantity and complexity of the design and setup. Pricing may be higher for complex work holding requirements or complex artwork.

Attachments

• Marketing-1.png
    Marketing-1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • Marketing-2.png
    Marketing-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • Marketing-3.png
    Marketing-3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • 1724338584521.png
    1724338584521.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
  • 1724338623782.png
    1724338623782.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Curses!!! I was building a case for "gotta buy an xTool to engrave fountain pen nibs" and you do this ... šŸ¤£

If you're serious, talk to me before you choose xtool. I'll share some details that are outside the scope of this thread.

I use a higher power fiber laser (plus quite a few others) and am looking longer term for a UV laser which will really open the doors to some cool stuff.

If you're serious, talk to me before you choose xtool. I'll share some details that are outside the scope of this thread.

I use a higher power fiber laser (plus quite a few others) and am looking longer term for a UV laser which will really open the doors to some cool stuff.
I would appreciate insight on this conversation please. I have been tantalized by the F1 Ultra advertising

... before you choose xtool.
It was a fantasy that lasted no more than 5 seconds - at the rate I make pens there's no way it makes economic sense :cool:

I'd like to talk about what you've learned though. If/when I retire from work, I might get into other laser work beyond pens and small turned items and knowing the advantages and disadvantages of the different systems is always a good thing.

I would appreciate insight on this conversation please. I have been tantalized by the F1 Ultra advertising
I'd like to talk about what you've learned though. If/when I retire from work, I might get into other laser work beyond pens and small turned items and knowing the advantages and disadvantages of the different systems is always a good thing.

For the xtool conversation, I'm happy to have it but will have to find a more appropriate forum/thread.

Back
Top Bottom