Charles Stopczynski

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

Member Charles Stopczynski passed away this morning, Wednesday August 32st, 2024. He will be missed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Sorry to hear this. I know I think one of his last replys here was back in Jan this year and he said he just got out of the hospital. Not sure what he was in for. Another long time member. Hope jeff sees this one also and gets updated on passing members. This is about 3 or 4 now lately.

Sorry to hear this. I know I think one of his last replys here was back in Jan this year and he said he just got out of the hospital. Not sure what he was in for. Another long time member. Hope jeff sees this one also and gets updated on passing members. This is about 3 or 4 now lately.
Hey Clockman:
He was in and out of the hospital for the last two months. His last post was a few weeks ago. His son is a highly trained chef and he was trying to find pen clips shaped like a chef knife. He FINALLY found some and ordered some. I don't know if he passed before he got the chance to make the pen. I know it's not the same but I will contact his wife and make the pen if he didn't. I know he wanted to do that for his son. He lived about a 25 minute drive from my house so I'd be happy to do this for him. RIP Charlie. His last weeks were very painful. He's no longer suffering thankfully.

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear this. He was a long time member and a great supporter of IAP.

Back
Top Bottom