Celtic Knots Revisited

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

I have sold quite a few of these sets. I call them wedding pens, they are mirror images of each other. I am thinking of selling blank sets on Etsy but haven't got them made yet. I made these for examples. Woods in these are Santos Mahogany and Aniegre.

Attachments

• IMG_4796.jpeg
    IMG_4796.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 120
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
OK, the obvious: Your symmetry and precision is excellent, the two make a great set. The timber combinations are very appealing, and with more variety this design can easily expand.

More subtle, I like your marketing two complimentary color schemes - NICE! Great design, great execution; best of luck with future sales. Thanks for sharing.

OK, the obvious: Your symmetry and precision is excellent, the two make a great set. The timber combinations are very appealing, and with more variety this design can easily expand.

More subtle, I like your marketing two complimentary color schemes - NICE! Great design, great execution; best of luck with future sales. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Mark. I built a new Celtic knot jig for my Byrnes saw, mainly to deal with the Byrnes height limitation. I like the thinner kerf at .054. The jig is simple, not adjustable and next to impossible to have a bad cut. Precision is built in.

I like the set thing. What is the material used for kerf and are you making it or is this a vendor item. If so who can you buy from?

Back
Top Bottom