Box Elder Hybrid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Alan Morrison

Alan Morrison

Another blank from the box of goodies that Gentleman IMG_0862.JPGJohn @JohnU sent me a while back as part of a prize.
Box Elder Burr Hybrid. Jetstream kit from Beaufort Ink.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Cool blank. When I first looked I thought it was severely under turned. The picture was blurry at first but now I see it's just how the components are. I love the blank, but not liking how they designed the center.

Cool blank. When I first looked I thought it was severely under turned. The picture was blurry at first but now I see it's just how the components are. I love the blank, but not liking how they designed the center.
Apologies for the photograph. I don't know why my camera only focuses on one part and the rest is a bit blurry.
I'll try to take a better picture when I sort the settings out.
The pen looks a lot better in the hand than in the photograph.

Apologies for the photograph. I don't know why my camera only focuses on one part and the rest is a bit blurry.
I'll try to take a better picture when I sort the settings out.
The pen looks a lot better in the hand than in the photograph.
No it wasn't you Alan. When I clicked on the picture it resized and cleared up. My phone was just going something weird.

Alan, a common concern in photography. Lots of pen photos have the pen on the same plane rather than at an angle. If you're able increase the F stop to increase the depth of field.

Alan, a common concern in photography. Lots of pen photos have the pen on the same plane rather than at an angle. If you're able increase the F stop to increase the depth of field.

Thanks for the link, David.
I will study it in detail tonight.
I found a setting on the camera that does portrait, head and shoulders, so I tried that.
Here's the result. ( I didnt realise when starting to turn pens that I would have to get a camera and start clicking.)
IMG_0871.JPG

Back
Top Bottom