Blanks a Bunch #1 Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
$2.50

**Please PM only. I will not be checking threads to the posts**

This is going to be an unusual post because I am trying to go slow but, I am hoping pen turners will purchase in numbers due to $shipping$. There will be several posts with blanks. A&B pictures are the same items. For sale title is Blanks a Bunch #1-9. Pick and choose! **
Please PM me** the post number, picture number and qty. The picture is actual qty of items available.

If you have interest in this/these item(s) I will respond w/in 24-48 hours. First come first serve. In the case of multiple offers I will try to set a reasonable time limit for confirmation then move to the next offer. Shipping via USPS-standard is $8.50. For smaller/lighter orders I will weigh and pack in smaller packaging if shipping will be less. Please be patient, I ship once a week. Depending on interest/orders I may increase shipping days.

Upon confirmation of availability please PM your address and payment via PayPal or Venmo (links provided upon confirmation.) Once the label is created I will PM the USPS tracking number .

I will continue posting additional items slowly to ensure I can keep up with orders. So, please check back weekly. Thank you for your interest!

**Please PM only. I will not be checking threads to the posts**

Denise@Tom's Estate

2.jpg91a.jpg91b.jpg92.jpg93.jpg94.jpg95.jpg
Denise

Last edited:
Top Bottom